Workshops are back!
- Guest Teaching for Manchester Lindy – Tues 26 Aug. Level 1 Lindy + Jazz
- Fast Beginners Lindy Workshop – Sun 7 Sept
- Level 2 Lindy Workshop: Posh Moves & Art of Counter Balance – Sun 21 Sept
Guest Teaching Level 1 & Jazz
for Manchester Lindy Tues 26th August
Level1 Lindy at 7.45pm-8.30pm
Suitable for complete beginners!
Jazz at 8.30pm-9.15pm
No partner needed – suitable for all levels!
Solo moves to turn you into a solid dancer!
£5 for the evening, inc social dance till 10.45pm!
Address:Come Lindy Hop with us at the beautiful art deco Freemason’s Hall, Bridge St (off Deansgate) M3 3BT
Fast-beginners Lindy Workshop
Sun 7th September
Easy, fun additions to your repertoire – this is what every leader is after!
Lead & Follow + Technique tips for the Followers
More details soon!
Choice of several dance styles:
- Swing dances (Lindy Hop, Boogie Woogie, Rock’n’Roll, Charleston, Balboa, Shag)
- Jazz Routines as well as basic Tap.
- Ballroom & Latin
- Blues Dancing
We can cover any aspect of dancing from basics to moves, connection, variations, lead & follow points, posture, musicality, styling etc etc…
Same cost for 1 or 2 people: £30/h + studio hire; £45/h at your home;
Ask for a quote for a small group!
A better value space available now in centre of Manchester, roomhire £9/h!! (instead of £20…)
See you dancing!